From: Pierson, Shawn [mailto:shawn.pier...@sug.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: SRM assign to submitter for On Behalf Of

**

I haven't done that, but at least with an advanced interface form I believe
that may be one of the (undocumented) things you can push to.  I have an AIF
that has some fields exposed to populate the "Customer" fields, so on this
specific request anyone that has access to it can submit it on behalf of
anyone else with a People record, bypassing the normal On Behalf Of
functionality and permissions.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer