Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:14:55 +0000
From: nkst...@sandia.gov
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] caching issues mid-tier 7.6.4 SP3
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Shafqat:

As a tester at my site, I’ve had to become aware of this procedure because
weird results can occur during testing if it’s not done, but I’m not a Remedy
admin and I’ve certainly never flushed the mid-tier cache myself.  I just ask
one of our Remedy admins if it’s been done and they take care of it for me if
it hasn’t.

Do any of you listers out there know enough about what flushing the mid-tier
cache entails to be able to give Shafqat some pointers on how to automate that
procedure?

Thanks,

Natalie Stroud
SAIC @ Sandia National Laboratories
ARS-ITSM Tester
Albuquerque, NM USA
nkst...@sandia.gov
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 – Windows 2008 – SQL Server 2008