You might try Priceline.

Stan

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RUG Hotel Question

**

I am paying for my own, too, and didn't find anything much cheaper.  It is
an expensive area, and $179 isn't a bad price for a Fairmont.

Rick

On Sep 19, 2012 5:03 PM, "Lockwood, Teresa L" <tlockw...@tyco.com> wrote:

**

I am looking for reasonably priced hotels close to the RUG hotel (Fairmont)
in San Jose.  I am registered to go to the conference but my company cannot
pay for the T&E so I am  left to pay on my own.  I am registered at the
Fairmont currently but trying to find something more reasonable and within
walking distance since I'll be without a rental car as well.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Terri

This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private or business confidential. If you received this email in error,
please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by
reply email so that our records can be corrected.