Subject: ADV: RRR Sessions @ WWRUG12
From: Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se>
Date: Fri, October 12, 2012 9:20 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Hi,

I agree with Kunal Sonawala, there is a lot of sessions, and the ones
related to RRR stuff is not something you would want to miss out on ;-)

There are 5 sessions more or less related to the RRR tools and utilities,
and this year we actually have 3 users speaking.

Topic: Workflow Debugging Using Log Files
- Tuesday 11:00am, Misi, RRR

Topic: Trouble Free ITSM Migrations by Harnessing the Remedy Object
Modification Log & RRR|Chive
- Tuesday 05:00pm, Rod Harris, Headline Consulting

Topic: Finding the Right (Minimum) Number of Licenses in a Changing Remedy
Environment
- Wednesday 04:00pm, Misi, RRR

Topic: BMC Remedy (ITSM) Upgrade - Data migration with RRR|Chive - Lessons
Learned
- Thursday 12:pm, Mark Lev, RightStar Systems Inc.

Topic: Data Model Driven Development with Automatic Form Generation
- Thursday 12:pm, Jim Manara, The Cambiare Group

How to find important sessions and topics?
Go to http://www.wwrug12.com/breakouts.html and search for "RRR"!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):