Isn't she a hoot!  Please say hello to her from me.

Terri Lockwood

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brock, Anne
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: WWRUG12

**
I just wanted to report that after years of emailing her, I finally got to meet
the awesome Claire Sanford face to face!

WWRUG is great!

Anne Brock
Principal SC
BMC Software
925-226-0446
anne_br...@bmc.com<mailto:anne_br...@bmc.com>

This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private or business confidential. If you received this email in error,
please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by
reply email so that our records can be corrected.