Starting my voting once again. I Vote for keeping this tradition.

I am guilty of not voting this year but have done so in the past and will make
sure I do so going forward

________________________________
 From: Dariusz Kuzara <dariusz.kuz...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: Bring back the ARSList MVP for 2013

**
Count me in as well. I promise to vote every year as long as I will be in
Remedy business.

Darek

I voted this year, last year, and a few years sporadically before that.. But to
keep it alive I promise to vote every year going forward for as long as I am in
this little ARS world..

>About 990 more responses to go! Buck up people!
>
>Joe
>
>-----Original Message----- From: Grooms, Frederick W
>Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:12 PM Newsgroups:
      public.remedy.arsystem.general
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>Subject: Re: Bring back the ARSList MVP for 2013
>
>The fact that there have been over 400 different individuals
      posting to the list since July 1st (at least according to my ARS
      List email folder and a quick distinct query) and that small a
      number of votes is a sad commentary on people in general.