From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 300 Malloc failed on server

** HI David,

Can you give us some more detail on what it means "when access rights to a
newly-created field are not properly defined?"  It is a bit bothersome to think
1) a lack of permissions can cause memory issues 2) that it is easy to not
properly define a field which would cause memory issues.

Jason

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM, David M. Clark