 From: Joe H. Smith <hornetlo...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: ADDM pushing priority field to the CMDB

Currently, ADDM is pushing Priority_5 in the Priority attribute for
Computer_Systems. We’s like to change that to a higher priority. For instance,
Priority_3. We have never edited this or anything, so I assume it’s an OOB
value ADDM is pushing. So the questions are:
1. How does ADDM push that priority value. I don’t see it on a host in ADDM
2. How do we change that value that is pushed.

I have verified on another system that ADDM does indeed populate the Priority
field there also.

Thanks