From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Antonio Monizza
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Sending submit instruction to email engine - pwd encryption

** Hi all,

I need to implement a record creation on a table using an email template, which
is quite simple

my only concern is about a security constraint according to which the password
must be encrypted (while I assume it is normally not encrypted when you fill
the template in the mail body before sending it to ARS email engine)

There will be a unique userid/pwd designed for this interface, regardless of
the actual users sending the email, email senders will be outside our
organization infrastructure network

Is that feasible? Any tips about this topic?

Thanks in advance for your help

Antonello Monizza
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_