From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jeff Aalto
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 6:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-Tier SP4 reports running out of memory

Has anyone experienced an issue with reports after upgrading to MT SP4?  For
some reason certain reports are causing the Tomcat process to consistantly
consume large CPU which makes the system unavailable.  If I let it run its
course eventually it stops, but I see the following the report engine log.

Oct 29, 2012 4:21:32 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask
__AW_render
SEVERE: An OutOfMemory error happened while running the report.