Hi Christie,

Just did a bit of a test for you on my 7.5 system.

I was able to get a guide to appear as an entry point in my deployable app.

All I did was add the active link guide to the deployable application's
list of entry points. I then edited the active link guide giving it an
entry of 2 in the list and selected a start active link.

I logged out and then back in on the User tool and I could see the guide as
an entry point.

So looking at what you have tried you can't be far away. I'm an admin at
the moment so the permissions aspect is not being tested. In your case do
you see the guide in the app list if you login as an admin?

I also have a bit of a question mark on the line where you say you are not
able to add guides as entry points. Where are you trying to add the entry
points? If you edit the deployable app's list of entry points then a guide
should be an option.

Rod