Neha,

You could write your own custom Remedy application that collects the
arerror.log file daily and email it to you whilst clearing its contents on the
server.

We have written a small Remedy application that does this and sends an e-mail
and SMS (optional) to the Admin/s on duty with app server disk usage stats and
the arerror.log file attached for our own purposes.

Theo Fondse | Solutions Architect | metaWEAVE | Email:
theo.fon...@metaweave.co.za<mailto:theo.fon...@metaweave.co.za?subject=metaWEAVE:%20>

Tel:  +27 (0) 12 756 4227/8 | Cell: +27 (0) 83 77 33 075 | Fax:  +27 (0) 86 681
9984 |
Centurion Close | Suite 2C | 119 Gerhard Street | Centurion CBD | 0157 | South
Africa |

Not Sent from your BlackBerry® wireless device…