**
Hi Listers,

Unisys is looking for a Deployment Consultant to join my team. We need someone who lives in Europe. The job isn't posted officially yet as we have to post for the country where the person lives. To get an idea, I'm asking you who might be interested to send your resume to me at kelly.dea...@unisys.com.

The Deployment Consultant role is a client facing, individual contributor role that primarily focuses on working with customers to gather the configuration data required for client on-boarding. Additional work may be done by gathering data and methods to migrate customers from an earlier version of Remedy or another ITSM solution to a current version of Remedy ITSM. All must be done to meet contractual obligations and Unisys portfolio standards.

Deployment Consultant is expected to:
·        Analyzes agreed solution and Statement of Work with the Solution Delivery Manager to determine the agreed on-boarding efforts necessary
·        Conducts client data workshops to educate the Client to complete client-specific data in Excel Workbooks.
·        Conducts rapid-prototyping workshops in select subject areas such as Service Request Management
·        Creatively applies deep knowledge of the range of standard technical capabilities to design specific effective/efficient client configuration.
·        Guide customer to the completion of a standard set of Excel workbooks with all information necessary to on-board the customer. This includes configuration of foundation and application specific data.
·        Work with other subject matter experts from areas such as Unisys Customer Portal, B2B integrations, Architecture and Engineering
·        Document definitive designs in sufficient detail for execution by the technical implementation team
·        Drive and assist the account team to obtain consensus and sign-off of specified data and agreement to the design
·        Through transition, until steady state is achieved, provide support on the accuracy and integrity of the design and data collected. Support is provided to Technical Implementations team, UAT Testers, Training and Operations.
·        For non-standard solutions, build functional requirements definition and use cases as input into customization requests
·        Identify opportunities to streamline the design process by participating in Lessons Learned exercises or reviews

Experience & Skills (in order of priority)
·        Minimum 3 years of experience consulting and designing implementations of BMC Remedy ITSM v7 suite for multiple enterprises, including specifically the data and processes related to BMC Remedy Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Service Level Management, Asset & Configuration and CMDB.
·        Minimum 4 years of experience ITIL process and/or operational support  in the areas of Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change, Asset & Configuration, Service Level and/or Service Request Management
·        Strong written and verbal communication skills supporting customer consulting for people/process/technology
·        ITIL v3 Foundation certification
·        More than 4 successful customer/client implementations that included multiple core ITIL processes
·        Experience migrating data from one Remedy version to a higher version

Kelly Deaver
Unisys Corporation
kdea...@kellydeaver.com (ARSlist mail)
kelly.dea...@unisys.com (Business mail)