Hi,

It appears the command to stop the service is fired on Linux/Solaris and
with non root user.

Please verify if the user has root privileges when issuing the start/stop
command.

HTH

--

Regards,

Arnab

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||