From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jayesh panchal
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM install user account in Linux

** Hi,

We have installed ITSM using root user because root user have all access
permissions and there is no restriction for us from Linux Admin.

We are not facing any problem.

But You have to manually export or enter all export entry in .profile file in
linux like LD_LIBRARY_PATH,ORACLE_HOME,TWO_TASK, etc. for Installation.

To install as a non root user you have to follow some steps before installing
as suggested in BMC docs.

Regrads,
Jayesh
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Hodgdon, Paul