Suresh-

I am a huge fan of Misi's searchable ARS message catalog, much more
comprehensive than the BMC document.

http://rrr.se/cgi/arerrr?all=1 (pardon me if that's not the exact syntax or app
name Misi)

I looked up 4501 there and it came back with this:
"A fatal error occurred within the approval engine. The details about that
error are in an associated message. This message indicates that the error was
fatal, and the approval engine is shutting down."

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Westbrock

Support to SPAWAR – IT Service Management Project, Code 54520

QMX Support Services

Office (619) 524-2303