**
I actually created an idea:
https://communities.bmc.com/communities/ideas/1598

Le 10 jan 2013 à 00:27, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> a écrit :

Yes I agree, there is so little advantage of pre-selecting those, that I do not even bother to do that nowadays when I am given a new contract ID at a new site. This site has one product only anyways, and despite that I’m having a little bit of a frustration trying to find all the stuff I needed. I would feel really frustrated if they had more than one product purchased!

The patch page didn’t look great but was quite a functional page where I didn’t have to spend more time than necessary. Just a few clicks and you could be done with what you needed there and just wait for it to download.

In a very ideal world (fantasy world for many of us), an ideal download page for patches and products would have been one where based on what your current product ownership is,, it would automatically pop up a download dialog (s) for the one or more products that you own after you have agreed to the license agreement thus even avoiding the search the user has to do to click on what he / she needs.

Joe

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RANT: Downloading Patches for AR System and related / dependent applications...

**

Joe, I'm with you on this one.  Going through the BMC Download page is frustrating, because even though I have saved "My Applications", the screen never really has the appearance of something that I have in any way customized, and it doesn't act in a way that would reward me for having preloaded certain information by taking me where I want to go more quickly.

The Patch page, whatever one might say about its appearance, at least was intuitive to use and pretty quick to show what was available.

Would love to see what Anne or some others could do about possibly subsuming or linking the downloads from the product pages, though time will tell how much that might help.

Rick