Hi,

You might also want to consider creating a StatusHistory-child-form where you
store status-changes for your tickets. It is easier to do a lot of things if
you have each status change as a separate record.

If you do not want to use the existing Status-History data, you might consider
using the Run-Process-Command: PERFORM-ACTION-TABLE-ADD-ROW tableFieldID
rowIndex

Just go through your different status history entries to see if they are NULL
or not, and add rows/set-values as needed. You will probably need to create
one ACTL per Status-value to accomplish this.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):