**
Hi :)

I'm testing ITSM 8 Patch 001 for a while now with Windows Server 2012 (and SQL Server 2012 btw), so far it's working quite ok, nothing blocked me.

The problems I have / had so far:
-> IE 10 just freezes (didn't have the time to look at time, strongly suspect the way IE10 embeddes flash now),
-> some problems launching the installers (need to force UI mode in command line),
-> some problems installing patch 001 of ITSM 8 (need to change a bat),

But at functionnality level nothing special arised. A couple of collegues work on the VM and it looks ok so far.

Didn't try to do a 7.6.04 with it since they just hate how windows server 2012 works now (GUI/IHM) but it's more a "human" factor :)

Laurent.