Thanks--I have pretty good experience w OnDemand having used it for 6 mo, & I
was able to write up an evaluation---but
thanks anyway!

________________________________
 From: "Easter, David" <david_eas...@bmc.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Remedy ITSM 7.6.4  -  SRM

**
It’s 8.0.00 – but you could use the instant Remedy OnDemand demo available:

http://go.bmc.com/forms/ESM_ROD_Trial_Sept2012

You do have to put in all your contact info, but once you do it immediately
becomes available – i.e. you do not have to wait for sales person to contact
you or have it set up by a BMC employee.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.