**
Some more news, I managed to make work Incident integration, "so so".

1°) ITSM integration:
When I tried to install the .def "DeployableApp_ITSM7x_SingleServerIntegrationWorkFlow_SingleServer_12_0509.def" I had some error in dev studio complaining that form "ES_CIP:ITSM71_IncidentCreate_DefaultAssignmentByCompany" already existed (and indeed it was already there from the "BMCChat_80.def".
So I imported it again, with "replace" and "take no action" mode and had a warning at the end (but no error).
Btw when you try to click on some links in "BMC Chat Administration Console->Chat Integrations" (ITSM Remote configuration and SCR Remote configuration", the workflow complains that forms "ES_CIP:ESChatServerSettings" and "ES_CIP:HomePageRedir_Config" don't exist on the server (ARERR 303).
Both those forms don't exist in the .def that are bundled with BMC Chat 8.00 zip file (at least the one I got).

Anyway, after the "edit forms / workflow" part, it's working, it creates an incident when the end user asks for a live agent and the workinfo is created at the "close".

2°) RKM search:
There is still a weird thing, when you search a RKM article, Jenn gives you a link, but when you click on it in Firefox Aurora (latest), Chrome Canary or IE 10 it just says "Loading...", though capturing the http you can see the page should have been loaded.
In fact there is a first query to "/eschat/ardata" with the entry that gives you the HTML page and the "Loading".
Then another query that has xml data with the RKM article.
So it seems the html page doesn't parse the xml and is stucked on "Loading...".

I activated the debug mode in the "ardata.html" (&debug=on) and I could see that it receives correctly the xml data but can't display it properly. The reason is that the <ardatatemplate> is empty (<![CDATA[]]>) in the xml.
Indeed in the "admin guide" page 138 a file "virtualagentresponse_template.xml" file is mentioned to be attached to RKM, but this file isn't in BMC chat installation zip.
I had to force a template manually in "ardata.html" to display somehow the end result.

Laurent.