#This script will detect and kill FTS plugin (will be launched again
#automatically by armonitor service).
#History:
#0.1, 31/01/2012:
#First version
#Use:
#Powershell Script
#Note:
#Distant script needs to be allowed
#Launch powershell as administrator and type
#Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
##-------------------------------------

#Parameter
##Log file path
$Log_File ="C:\tmp\log.log"

#Don't change anything below
##Log function
function Log_Me([string]$level,[string]$msg)
{
#Out-File -filepath $Log_File -append -inputObject $a
"$(Get-Date):: $($level) :: $($msg)" | Out-File -filepath $Log_File -append
}

##Script
Clear-host
###FTS plugin handle
$p=Get-WmiObject Win32_Process -Filter "Name like '%java%' AND CommandLine like '%\\pluginsvr\\fts;%'" | select-Object Handle
###Testing query result
if($p -eq $null)
{
Log_Me "WARNING" "No plugin detected..."
exit
}

###Handle
$my_handle=$p.Handle
$nb_found=@($p).count

###Test if only one plugin detected
if ($nb_found -eq 1)
{
Log_Me "OK" "Stopping FTS plugin handle $($my_handle)."
Stop-Process -Id $my_handle -Force
Log_Me "OK" "Plugin FTS handle $($my_handle) stopped."
}
else
{
Log_Me "ERROR" "Several plugins detected..."
}

exit

Laurent.