 From: "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 2:12 PM
Subject: HPD and SLM

**
Hi All & TGIF,

We have been on ITSM 7.6 for a couple of months and the some of the focus is
now around reports. I can get reports from the Incident/HPD:Help Desk or the
SLM:Measurement  but not a combined report.  I only have one set of service
targets but multiple customers. Since the Company Name is not in the
SLM:Measurement form, so I cannot pull a Resolution report by company.

Is there by any chance a join form that combines some fields of both?  It would
make life easier if one did exist.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite – A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

 This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.