**
Is this only for one user or all users?
Check the record on "User" form for this people.

On 06 Mar, 2013,at 09:19 PM, "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com> wrote:

HI All,

This one really has been baffled and after two days with BMC support have not made any progress. Fortunately this is only on my development server. If I log on as a user to the IT Home Page everything is blank except the Applications panel on the left. If I select Incident Management Console nothing shows below the Incident Console title bar. If I select Search Incident, I get the Incident (Search) Title bar, the Search New Search, Searches, etc and below that I only get the blue BMC banner.  If I press the Search button I get You have no access to field 1 (ARERR 333). Changes and Problems are the same way. The sample App works fine. If I logon as an AR System Administrator everything works fine. Same thing happens in the client so it is not a mid-tier issue.

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions where to look for the cause?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3

Mid-tier 7.6.04 SP3 201301041509 Hotfix

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain

Remedy Developer

ITILv3 Foundation

NaviSite – A Time Warner Cable Company

mbritt...@navisite.com

Office: 315-453-2912 x5335

Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.