From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Splitware client for mobile devices..

**

Has anyone attempted to use this on home grown applications?

>From the description, it doesn't appear to be designed for anything other than
>the ITSM applications.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-reach-splitware/id465769933?mt=8

Joe

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.