I've made a list of the JAR's referenced in that registry setting, and
all are referenced directly in the \AREmail directory. Quite a few of
them do not exist at that \AREmail path as a separate "jar" file in my
system and some don't even exist on the server at all in any path that
I can find:

Exists - activation.jar
Exists - arapi81_build001.jar
Exists - armapi81_build001.jar
Exists - arutil81_build001.jar
Exists - emaildaemon.jar
Exists - imap.jar
Exists - log4j-1.2.14.jar
Exists - mail.jar
Exists - pop3.jar
Exists - smtp.jar

Nope -  arcmn81_build001.jar
Nope -  arrpc81_build001.jar
Nope -  commons-beanutils.jar
Nope -  commons-codec-1.3.jar
Nope -  commons-collections-3.2.jar
Nope -  commons-configuration-1.3.jar
Nope -  commons-digester-1.7.jar
Nope -  commons-lang-2.2.jar
Nope -  commons-logging-1.1.jar
Nope -  icu4j.jar
Nope -  Logger.jar
Nope -  oncrpc.jar
Nope -  spring.jar

But, looking at a working system, I see the same situation, so I'm not
sure that is significant...

Thanks,
-JDHood