From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of shashidhar M S
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Date in the holiday list is invalid (ARWARN 625)

Hi,

Require your expertise again.

The arerror.log file shows the below warning.

Thu Mar 28 06:31:32 2013 390620 : Date in the holiday list is invalid (ARWARN
625)
Thu Mar 28 06:31:32 2013 SGP000000000009

On checking the support group specified, we found some holiday list configured
as below

01/01/08
07/04/08
11/11/08
12/25/08

Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I have removed these holiday list and there is no more warning, but want to
know what was the cause for that warning. Is that due to the date specified has
already expired? I mean, current year is 2013 where as holiday list refers to
2008.

Thanks in Advance,

Shashi