Unfortunately, BMC’s legal department has classified BMC documentation as
BMC Intellectual Property.  This means that only authorized BMC employees
can distribute documentation – and then only through methods approved by
BMC.

  Please remove any BMC documentation from a public site not controlled
explicitly by BMC until BMC formally lifts this restriction.
-

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Rajat Sharma <rajatcome...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Hi All,
>
> It will be really helpful if some one can share SRM Admin Guide with me.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajat

Patrick Zandi