Hi All,

Ran into a case with two users when adding an attachment where they got the
following error "Caught exception
http://<servername>/asys/resources/html/Attachment
Popup.HTML<http://%3cservername%3e/asys/resources/html/Attachment%20Popup.HTML>:
 134 Type Error. The attachment was a 30 KB word document. I had not problem
adding the attachment as well as other users doing the same.

Opened the issue with BMC and the suggestion I got was to delete their User
Preference record.  No KB or known error information was provided. Sounds like
a case of "I don't know, try this" which does not sit well with me and is not
scalable if this is part of a bigger issue.

Has anyone seen this happen? If so how did you fix?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3
ITSM 7.6.04 SP3
Mid-Tier 7.6.04 SP4

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CE3504.A4D33710]

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.