Hi All,

I anticipate that I will be a rare occurrence where I build or rebuild a SLA
once I get everything set up. In the SLM Configuration Guide, page 22 it states
"in the Daily Build Time field select the date and time you want the daily
build to occur. First build occurs on that date/time and then same time each
day".

How do I best stop/start builds? Can I remove the date/time from this field? If
I do remove the date/time does that stop the daily builds? If I am only doing a
build on a monthly basis it wouldn't make sense that I have to comment out/in
and restart the server each time I need to do a build.

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CE3520.A3B3D3A0]

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.