There is no need to update UDM:RappPassword form for this. As Yogesh
mentioned UDM:RappPassword always needs an entry for Remedy Application
Service user password for a specific AR server to which connection needs to
be established. Since you updated it to new user's password it will not
work since system uses that to connect to a server using remedy app service
user. so please revert the UDM:RappPassword entry to the previous one and
only update the user name on the AR connection. This should work.

Thanks,
Rajendra