From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 11:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: FW: Important news for customers of BMC Software

**

I got this too.

Would be fun to see the rough drafts of the email :)

To me - it seems to read from Dilberts template generator.

Dear (FILLIN COMPANY HERE) Customer,

I am excited to inform you of a very positive development for (FILLIN
COMPANY HERE).

.

As we move through this process, we will keep you informed of key
developments. If you have any questions, please feel free to call your usual
(FILLIN COMPANY HERE) representative.

We look forward to building upon our relationship with you and to continuing
to develop the best solutions to address the (YOUR MARKET) needs within your
organization.

(Regards or Warm Regards),

(ADD YOUR SIGNATURE HERE)

-John

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Sanford, Claire