From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Raj Padole
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 2:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to create multiple incident by creating only one incident?

**
HI,
Can we create multiple incidents (multiple copies of same incident) if i am
creating only one incident?

 Thanks,
-Rajkumar Padole.

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.