I have a new 7.6.04 environment that we are standing up.  I have configured SSL
on my web servers and can login, etc. However I am now trying to setup
HTTP-->HTTPS redirection w/in IIS and am having some issues.

I have tried several different methods and none have worked successfully.

Anyone else have success doing this?  Any input/feedback/config info would be
greatly appreciated.

My Web Servers are:  Windows 2008 R2 w/ IIS 7.5 and Tomcat 6

Jim Nowak
IT Infrastructure

TEL: 630.438.7747 | jamesno...@officemax.com
800 W. Bryn Mawr, Itasca IL 60143 | http://www.officemax.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and attached
document(s) may contain confidential information that is intended only for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance upon the information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.