From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Question concerning Attachment Pool field

**
I'm seeing something odd with Developer Studio.  Not sure it's me or something
with Dev Studio.

Using 8.1 Dev Studio against a 7.6.04 server (Windows app server running on
Oracle).

We have a form that has two Attachment Pool fields on the form.  I'm attempting
to move the fields to a Tab on a page field.  Drag and Drop doesn't seem to
allow me to move the fields there.  On a regular field, I can right mouse click
and use the Move field option.  However with an Attachment field, I don't see
that option.

I can create a new Attachment pool field on the tab but I can't seem to move an
exist one.

Am I missing something obvious?

Dave

Dave Shellman
+1 717 810 3687 tel
+1 717 810 2124 fax
dave.shell...@te.com<mailto:dave.shell...@te.com>

MS 161-043
PO Box 3608
Harrisburg, PA 17105-3608

[cid:image001.gif@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://www.te.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://twitter.com/teconnectivity>[cid:image003.png@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://www.facebook.com/teconnectivity>[cid:image004.png@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/teconnectivity/>[cid:image005.png@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1591657>[cid:image006.png@01CE5155.AA3D7EF0]<http://www.youtube.com/teconnectivity>

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.