From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rajesh Nair
Sent: 16 May 2013 03:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: POP3 email issue

Hello List,
Seems like we having issue with our incoming email functionality wherein system
stop processing the mail coming in, we have to go ahead and restart the emial
engine to process the same.
During this time we do not see any issue with the emial which are getting relay
from the system

We are on arsystem 7.1
Email version 7.1 patch 7

May 15, 2013 5:09:22 PM com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message getContentStream
SEVERE: null
javax.mail.MessageRemovedException
        at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message.getContentStream(POP3Message.java:137)
        at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message.loadHeaders(POP3Message.java:456)
        at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message.getHeader(POP3Message.java:275)
        at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.getMessageID(MimeMessage.java:1191)
        at
com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.checkAndSkipStoredMessages(ReceiverModule.java:443)
        at
com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.doWork(ReceiverModule.java:307)
        at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:288)

Regards
Rajesh

Are, and have been for 20 years"