From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Gajanan Swami
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Management Console

**
Hi,

I think I'm missing something when trying to add new columns to Incident
management Console table.

I have added columns into the watch list form and data values appear into
console after selecting watch list only. However field is available for other
options like Select My Group/All Groups but no data into the newly added
columns now. Not sure what is missing even workflow looks upto the Incident
form through EXTERNAL.

Regards,
Gajanan