I was thinking the same although I think there might be a design change in
its physical structure or dimensions or size.

The reason I suspect this, is that I have noticed that protective gel covers
for iPhone 5 that used to be sold at premium prices of 20 plus dollars a
piece have all started falling down to under 10 a piece on online stores,
many of them at under 5 along with protective sheets and stylus pens
included. I've seen this happen twice in the past, both when 3GS faded to 4
and then 4S to 5.

I was planning to pick up a 5, and thought I would pick a protective cover
online before buying the phone, and noticed this.

Hence I thought I would either wait to buy the 5 to take advantage of a
possible price drop, or buy 6.

Joe

  _____