Hello LISTers!

We've been pretty quiet for the last few weeks, but that doesn't mean we
haven't been busy!  Today we have a special announcement and a reminder about
the WWRUG13 conference, September 30 through October 4 in San Jose, California.

First, we are pleased to announce our keynote speakers for this year will
include Kia Behnia, Mathew Dircks and Doug Mueller, all of BMC Software. Doug
has been the central figure at these conferences for decades. Kia has also
addressed our general sessions with product announcements and hints of future
technologies. Mathew is general manager of Service Support at BMC. WWRUG
keynotes are designed to stimulate and fascinate, and you won't be disappointed!

You can learn more about our keynote speakers at
http://wwrug13.com/keynotes.html

And second, here's your reminder that discounted WWRUG13 conference rates are
still available through July 19th. That's NOT next Wednesday (even though I
sent out the first version of this message saying that it was. Regardless, the
clock is ticking...). The WWRUG13 website includes our top ten reasons to
attend, some mildly embarrassing photos, registration and conference hotel
links.

You can register for WWRUG13 at http://wwrug13.com/registrations.html

See you in San Jose!

Doug Blair