just the name sounds like an attempt to say 'you can use this license until
this time, then you must renew your support to continue using the
license'....whereas previously, once you purchased the license, it was
'yours' until you chose to stop using it...support was always a separate
entity....maybe they want to start issuing licensing with 'end date' built
in to help keep revenue for support up?...