Hi All,

As per my knowledge arsvcdsp.exe files most often have description AR System
Application Command Dispatcher.
You can find it running in Task Manager as the process arsvcdsp.exe.
In armoniter you can check that if it is started or not, eg:-
"c:\program files\bmc software\arsystem\arsvcdsp.exe" Wed Jul 08 11:01:33 2009
 (ARNOTE 0) Wed Jul 08 11:01:33 2009     ARMonitor child process (pid:3508)
started.
In C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem we can find arsvcdsp as type
application.
As process is any piece of S/w that is running on a computer and an application
is generally a process that a user has to start so i think their might not be
any arsvcdsp .log
but this process used by approval server or to run the instance of server group
then we can have logs for approval server, application pending etc.

--

Regards,

Trupti Thorave

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7583733&i=0>
 [hidden email]  || Web Site:  <http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com
Follow Vyom Labs  <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>