Hi All,

I am setting up the Work Order Assignee role for users and ran into a problem
for a large group. After I had assigned the role to about 60 users I got the
error Max Size 512 AP:Role Member List. Looking at the AP Role form I can see
that every time I added someone to the role their username was placed in the
Member List field which does have a limit of 512. I don't plan on using
approvals on the Work Order and need to assign the role to the other 40 group
members.  Has anyone run into this and if so what did you do?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3
ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks
Mark
Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CE7D77.19CABBA0]

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.