Hi,

Please refer below link for RRR tool details.
*https://www.rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive-doc*

If you are thinking of using Remedy Archiving to implement, below are brief
details
To delete the older records we can use the archive option in AR System form.

 Open the required form in Developer Studio, go to Form->Form
Properties->Archive:

Enable the archiving and set it to any one of the followings as per
requirement
.. Copy to Archive and Delete from Source if you want to only move the data
to the archive form and delete it from main source form.
.. Copy to Archive, so that the data is moved to archive form and it is
still present on the main form.
.. Delete from Source, if you want to delete the data from the main form.

In case you want to delete the records and no longer need it select Delete
from source. Once you delete the records from the main form you will not be
able to get them back. So use this option with caution.
*[Note: Remedy archiving has big performance impact, so avoid to perform
this activity during business working hours]*

Regards
Kiran

--
*Regards*