dedicated workspace for us has eliminated corrupt workspaces, and the null
pointer errors.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-07-20, at 9:21 AM, Angus Comber
<arsl...@iteloffice.com<mailto:arsl...@iteloffice.com>> wrote:

**
I am running Developer Studio v7.6.04 SP3 and frequently have to restart studio
because I get:

Problem Occurred

Save Failed

javqa.lang.NullPointerException

I can't seem to work out a pattern.  It happens a lot on creating run process
active links.

Is there a patch to fix this or is it just part of life as a Remedy developer?