Hi,

Please refer below steps from BMC Help, hopw this will help you.
You can check BMC help for details.

 Using Commit Changes with a dialog box

In workflow, you can use a display-only form as a dialog box to capture
user input. To do this, you use the Commit Changes action to transfer the
data back to the parent form, in combination with the Open Window and Close
Window actions, as follows:

    - In an Open Window action with the Dialog window type, map the data to
   be written in the field mapping for the On Dialog Close Action. See "Open
   Window
action"<http://127.0.0.1:57285/help/topic/com.bmc.arsys.studio.help/BMC%20Remedy%20Developer%20Studio%20Help-33-31.html>
   .
    - Use the Commit Changes action before the Close Window action to write
   the data entered in a dialog box to the parent form.
    - Use the Close Window action to close the dialog box. See "Close
   Window
action"<http://127.0.0.1:57285/help/topic/com.bmc.arsys.studio.help/BMC%20Remedy%20Developer%20Studio%20Help-33-13.html>
   .

Regards
Kiran

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Angus Comber <arsl...@iteloffice.com>wrote:

> Just to be sure I understand what you are saying, you mean that I create
> an active link with execution options Display selected.  Then If action
> commit changes?  So I commit some variables in fields from my child from to
> the parent form.

*Regards*
*
**Kiran Patil*