Hi Lokesh,

Below error indicates selection field does not have value is in the list
being configured. For you need to add your new attribute to Approval-change
join form as well.

Check, transaction in filter+SQL log @ same timestamp mentioned in approval
log, you will get it.

<APPR> [Fri Jul 19 05:20:52.140] [Thread 1] ERROR - 306 Value does not
fall within the limits specified for the field
<APPR> [Fri Jul 19 05:20:52.140] [Thread 1] ERROR - 4502 Operation
cancelled due to error
<APPR> [Fri Jul 19 05:20:52.140] [Thread 1] ERROR - New-Details -
CHG:Infrastructure Change - CRQ000000001120

Regards

Kiran

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Lokesh Jayaraman <lokeshjayara...@gmail.com