Hi Kathy,

I think Ethernet can be mapped to *BMC.CORE:BMC_LAN* class as its
subcomponent of network connectivity and related to LAN terminology and CI
type can be *Collection* > *Connectivity Collection** *in Asset Management*.
*Relationship can be deifned as* **BMC_HostedAccessPoint** *or you may
create new relationship class as CDM changes.

As per my expereince Ethernet can be categories as *Network -> LAN ->
Ethernet** * in product catalog.

Hope this will help you to define your class model.

*Regards*
*Kiran*
*
*