Thanks, everyone, looks like I need another plan B.

rp

On 8/9/2013 5:04 AM, Vyom Labs Support wrote:
Hi Rick,

Its because of structural difference in 7.1 and 7.6 its not good to import
SRD's from 7.1 to 7.6

It could have been done in two ways :

1. By Import/Export Utility.
     >> It works for same version

2. By taking report( *.arx, *.xml , *.csv)
     >> Field mapping are not same for forms in different versions.

*  In 2.2 we don't have variable mapping feature as that of 7.6.

--
Regards,
Rajeev Ranjan