Please see the WSDL exception for ARS:

If you have the anyone of them then it will not load into remedy:

I also tried consuming MS Exchange web service, but it did not work due to
following limitations:

Unsupported XML schema constructs :

The following XML schema constructs are not supported in BMC Remedy AR
System:

•Recursive definitions

•list

•union

•Type substitution

•An element of a simpleType having maxOccurs >1

•sequence with two elements having the same name

•sequence with maxOccurs >1 or minOccurs =0

•choice with maxOccurs >1 or minOccurs =0

•all with maxOccurs >1 or minOccurs =0

•sequence directly inside a choice

•Multiple choices under a sequence

•An element under a choice having maxOccurs >1

•Multiple elements under a sequence with one or more of them having
maxOccurs >1 (if there is only one element that could have maxOccurs >1)

•substitutionGroup

•redefine

•noNamespaceSchemaLocation

•any

•anyAttribute

•abstract

•mixed="true"

•ID, IDREF, NOTATION, normalizedString, NCName, ENTITY, token, language
(treated as strings, ignoring any restrictions)

•Name (not supported)

•IDREFS, ENTITIES, NMTOKENS (not supported)

•key, unique, keyref (ignored)

regards

sahil

--