Don't forget your H350 table too.  But the C1 from T350 if I remember
right is the C1 from H350 & B350.

Also, can't you do this with an escalation or filter?  If you do this
with workflow the system will get all the sub tables for you.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SQL Query

**

Hi,

I am trying to remove specific records from a table (T350).

If I run a SQL query on a Remedy form that has a T-table (T350) with a
B-table (B350) attachments,

Am I going to be able to delete the data in both tables?

My query:

Select C8 from T350

Where C8 = 'Reconciliation'

My concern is... how am I going to delete the records in the B-table
that are associated with the records from the T table?

The Column C8 does not exist in the B350 table so I cannot write...

Select C8 from B350

Where C8 = 'Reconciliation'  ----- C8 does not exist in the B table.